Course work and writing...a challenge this week

Source Free Image @ Unsplash
I was a bit quiet this week, and not entirely of my own doing. I am doing an online course in Training and Development Management and the homework this past week was a bit more challenging and required more of my time. It is one of those things that you cannot just email the lecturer and tell him: "Sorry, I need more time because my blogs required my attention."
So this week the promised Part 2 of the Life Coach will stand over until I can edit it before posting. But I have a little snack for you in the meantime, another list of useful articles to read. The list includes one of the references I am using in my next book, Take Your Journal to the Next Level, and a few articles I needed myself this week.

Here is the list for this week:

Take care!

Lizette

The Technical Construction File for South African exporters

The Technical Construction File consists of several items with the primary aim to provide proof of compliance to the relevant requirement...